- Prices are including shipping for all US continental states, unless FOB shipping are marked. We also ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Worldwide at extra shipping cost. Shipping point Los Angeles, California, USA.
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- No responsibilities accepted for late delivery due to freight carrier.
- Customer may be charged an additional SHIPPING fee for any refused or undelivered shipment due to customer’s incorrect addressed entered on the order form which must reshipped. Any shipment that needs to be re-shipped will be charge at the same shipping charges that apply to the original order.
- ChopsticksFactory.com is not in any way circumventing any responsibility but merely stating we cannot be held responsible for replacement of damaged parts or goods incurred during transit for which we have no control. We will assist our customer if they need any help when dealing with shipping companies.
- We strive to keep our prices as low as possible. However, due to unexpected increases our prices are subject to change without notice – Confirm Prices When Ordering.
- Changes/Cancellations must be made the same day the order is placed. We cannot guarantee that order cancellations made via email will be caught and cancelled. If you need to cancel your order, please call us ASAP at: 213-222-6957 or email us at in**@ch***************.com and we will do our best to cancel your order.
- ChopsticksFactory.com is not responsible for Typographical Errors and cannot be held responsible.
- In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, ChopsticksFactory.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Returned check charged $25.00
- Overdue balances charged 1.5% per month.
- ChopsticksFactory.com reserves the right to delay or cancel shipments based on credit or payment conditions.
- Net 30 days with approved credit; VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express accepted. All other orders shipped prepaid.
- Sales tax will be charged to all orders that are processed with a Los Angeles billing address, regardless of the location the product ships from.
- For shipment destination outside of United States: The buyer is responsible for paying all tariffs and taxes when the goods arrive. The delivery service either will take the package to the buyer’s address and release it only after the buyer has paid all applicable tariffs and taxes, or will send a note informing the buyer that the package has arrived, that tariffs and taxes are owed, and that the package will be released only upon payment of those charges.
Limitation of Liability
Seller’s liability to buyer on any claim of any kind, including negligence, with respect to the product, shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the product or any part thereof which gives rise to the claim. In no event shall seller be liable to buyer for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if informed of the possibility of these damages and notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy, arising out of, or as a result of, the sale, delivery, non-delivery, servicing, use or loss of use of the product or any part thereof, or for any charges or expenses of any nature incurred related thereof.
If you’re not satisfied with any merchandise shipped from our stock,
you may return it within 10 days of receipt, for a replacement, a credit, or a refund.
- Claims Must Be Made Within 10 Days After Receipt Of Merchandise.
- All items must be returned in new (unused) condition, and in original packaging.
- ChopsticksFactory.com is not responsible for, and will not accept returns for goods that have been taken part of it, mishandled and/or improperly processed ( washed, dried or ironed) in the laundry for fabric items.
- No merchandise is to be returned without Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number from ChopsticksFactory.com. Please include your invoice number and the reason for return.
- Products that are accepted as returns for Customer Accommodation are subject to a 25% restocking fee for other than a manufacturing defect or error.
- The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective. We’re sorry, but collect shipments will be refused.
- Shipping charges are not refundable: this includes any additional charges for shipping exchanged items.
- FREIGHT CLAIMS: Notification of freight claims must be made with two (2) working days after receipt of shipment.